1. It all starts when you find yourself humming something random.
2. But you can only remember a single line, and no matter what you do, you can’t remember what comes after it.
3. For the longest time you can’t figure out what the song title is.
4. Which sucks because you really just want to listen to the whole song.
5. You finally start to give up and move on with your life when the name of the song suddenly hits you!
6. When you finally listen to the full song, you’re pretty proud of yourself and maybe even jam out a little.
9. When someone tries to play a different song, you try to be polite but you know they’re wrong.
14. You have mini dance parties and sing alongs because you know every line now.
16. One time while you’re listening to your song, something’s off.
17. You can’t remember why you liked the song in the first place.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›