Promoted

Don’t Want To Die? Here Are 22 Off-Beat Ways To Live Longer

Experts are saying that only around 30% of aging is genetic, the other 70% depends on our choices…so eat your vegetables, do some squats, and have more sex.

This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!

 
  Your Reaction?
 

    Contributions

    Hot Buzz

    What’s The Most Annoying Misconception About Country Music?

    collection

    Dear Teens, What Will Be The Next Big, Popular Thing?

    collection

    Now Buzzing