1. You drank in Dolores park in high school—and you still do.
2. You look like Megan Draper Does Hawaii the moment the sun comes out.
3. You’ve never been to Alcatraz nor ridden a cable car and never plan to.
5. You knew what a scorpion bowl was, but couldn’t remember once you finished it.
6. You have a strong love/hate relationship with MUNI.
Yes, its not called THE MUNI.
7. You’ll travel across the city for quality ice cream.
I’m talking about you Bi-Rite, Humphry Slocombe and Mr. & Mrs. Miscellaneous…
8. You have a favorite homeless friend in every neighborhood.
And they probably know your late night secrets.
9. You know how important a REAL burrito is to your general survival.
11. Vegans, locavores, paleo, and raw diets are part of the vocabulary.
12. You’ve smoked with someone’s parents (bonus points for grandparents).
13. When someone says they’re from San Francisco, you ask them to specify, just to make sure they don’t mean somewhere like Sacramento or Walnut Creek.
Geography lessons ensue.
14. When your office looks like this, and you know more about startups than you realize.
17. “Small batch” and “artisanal” is a big part of your life.
21. Your car looks like an extension of your closet because of micro-climates.
Well, maybe not this swanky…
23. When people from out of town say “hella”, you look at them like this.
25. You watch a lot of bad 90s movies just because they’re filmed in SF.
26. You probably have a food blog that you keep secret.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›