1. You drank in Dolores park in high school—and you still do.
2. You look like Megan Draper Does Hawaii the moment the sun comes out.
3. You’ve never been to Alcatraz nor ridden a cable car and never plan to.
5. You knew what a scorpion bowl was, but couldn’t remember once you finished it.
6. You have a strong love/hate relationship with MUNI.
Yes, its not called THE MUNI.
7. You’ll travel across the city for quality ice cream.
I’m talking about you Bi-Rite, Humphry Slocombe and Mr. & Mrs. Miscellaneous…
8. You have a favorite homeless friend in every neighborhood.
And they probably know your late night secrets.
9. You know how important a REAL burrito is to your general survival.
11. Vegans, locavores, paleo, and raw diets are part of the vocabulary.
12. You’ve smoked with someone’s parents (bonus points for grandparents).
13. When someone says they’re from San Francisco, you ask them to specify, just to make sure they don’t mean somewhere like Sacramento or Walnut Creek.
Geography lessons ensue.
14. When your office looks like this, and you know more about startups than you realize.
17. “Small batch” and “artisanal” is a big part of your life.
21. Your car looks like an extension of your closet because of micro-climates.
Well, maybe not this swanky…
23. When people from out of town say “hella”, you look at them like this.
25. You watch a lot of bad 90s movies just because they’re filmed in SF.
26. You probably have a food blog that you keep secret.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.
- NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump after recent racist remarks about immigrants. He'll no longer appear on "The Apprentice."