1. Fill a Tic-Tac box with bobby pins and throw it in your purse.
Digging around in the bottom of your bag for a bobby pin is maybe the most annoying thing ever. NEVER AGAIN!
2. This gigantic topknot is so elegant and easy to do.
And, more importantly, doable in under five minutes with a hangover and/or screaming child.
3. And you don’t even need a hair tie for this one.
4. If you don’t have time to heat-style your hair, these waves are for you.
5. Or you can get these perfect spirals by doing a one-minute prep the night before.
7. Afraid of commitment? Try these adorable fake bangs.
Also, perfect for hiding forehead zits in a flash.
8. Tired of your bobby pins always sliding around?
Your style will stay put all day with these.
9. You can do these easy steps at night to have curls in the morning.
10. Lie and say this up-do took longer than brushing your teeth.
11. This two-minute beehive is a snap.
You don’t even need hairspray! Just a hairbrush and roughly 3,258 bobby pins.
12. Substitute baby powder for dry shampoo!
Because who has time to wash their hair?
13. Everyone will think this easy braided headband required a lot of effort.
Even though it really didn’t, duh.