1. Use a medicine organizer to store small earrings or rings
3. Store necklaces in a straw to keep them from getting tangled in your suitcase
4. Roll silk scarves around empty paper towel holder for no wrinkles
5. Use straws to bring small amounts of liquid with you
Cut and burn the edges to make tiny sealed containers for things you may not need a lot of.
6. Lip balm serves double duty as cuticle moisturizer
7. Sticking a dryer sheet among clothes in a suitcase will keep your clothes smelling fresh
8. Attach your keys and money to a binder clip and attach it to your belt for on the go shopping or for a night out on the town
9. Use a pot holder to pack a hair straightener
10. Use an empty tube of chapstick as a secret hiding spot for cash and other valuables
11. Use a Tic Tac case to store bobby pins
12. A hard plastic soap case is the perfect size to protect a camera stashed in a carry-on bag
Um japonÃªs jogou fora dezenas de cameras point and shoot. Meu avÃ´ pegou e estÃ¡ recuperando algumas.