1. The Bailey Hounds, “The Great Southern Trendkill” (Pantera cover)
CHILLS. So eerily beautiful.
3. Matt Heafy, “Harvest” (Opeth cover)
5. Hayseed Dixie, “Rock & Roll All Nite” (Kiss cover)
Does the idea of Kiss-gone-bluegrass amuse or disgust you? This song will help you decide for sure.
7. Bif Naked, “Nothing Else Matters” (Metallica cover)
9. Savannah King, “War Pigs” (Black Sabbath cover)
11. Asylum Street Spankers, “TV Party” (Black Flag cover)
Black Flag + bluegrass = !?!?!???
13. Rasputina, “Torniquet” (Marilyn Manson cover)
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›