1. The Bailey Hounds, “The Great Southern Trendkill” (Pantera cover)
CHILLS. So eerily beautiful.
3. Matt Heafy, “Harvest” (Opeth cover)
5. Hayseed Dixie, “Rock & Roll All Nite” (Kiss cover)
Does the idea of Kiss-gone-bluegrass amuse or disgust you? This song will help you decide for sure.
7. Bif Naked, “Nothing Else Matters” (Metallica cover)
9. Savannah King, “War Pigs” (Black Sabbath cover)
11. Asylum Street Spankers, “TV Party” (Black Flag cover)
Black Flag + bluegrass = !?!?!???
13. Rasputina, “Torniquet” (Marilyn Manson cover)
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›