1. The Bailey Hounds, “The Great Southern Trendkill” (Pantera cover)
CHILLS. So eerily beautiful.
3. Matt Heafy, “Harvest” (Opeth cover)
5. Hayseed Dixie, “Rock & Roll All Nite” (Kiss cover)
Does the idea of Kiss-gone-bluegrass amuse or disgust you? This song will help you decide for sure.
7. Bif Naked, “Nothing Else Matters” (Metallica cover)
9. Savannah King, “War Pigs” (Black Sabbath cover)
11. Asylum Street Spankers, “TV Party” (Black Flag cover)
Black Flag + bluegrass = !?!?!???
13. Rasputina, “Torniquet” (Marilyn Manson cover)
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›