1. The Bailey Hounds, “The Great Southern Trendkill” (Pantera cover)
CHILLS. So eerily beautiful.
3. Matt Heafy, “Harvest” (Opeth cover)
5. Hayseed Dixie, “Rock & Roll All Nite” (Kiss cover)
Does the idea of Kiss-gone-bluegrass amuse or disgust you? This song will help you decide for sure.
7. Bif Naked, “Nothing Else Matters” (Metallica cover)
9. Savannah King, “War Pigs” (Black Sabbath cover)
11. Asylum Street Spankers, “TV Party” (Black Flag cover)
Black Flag + bluegrass = !?!?!???
13. Rasputina, “Torniquet” (Marilyn Manson cover)
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝