3. Gemma Correll knows you can’t taste raisin in your coffee
“I love your beard, Intelligentsia/Blue Bottle barista with the soulful eyes, but there are no ‘notes of grapefruit and fudge’ in this cup.”
4. Gemma Correll knows you were underwhelmed by “Drunk In Love”
5. Gemma Correll knows that you can believe it’s not butter
6. Gemma Correll knows where to find you at parties
7. Gemma Correll knows that the polar vortex has ruined your life
8. Gemma Correll knows you’re sick of those damn posters
9. Gemma Correll knows that this is your seventh time watching Totoro
10. Gemma Correll knows the vicious “I’m a genius”/”I’m the worst” cycle of creative work
11. Gemma Correll knows that a certain Dr. Seuss book lied to you about post grad life
Correll did the illustrations for this hilarious, sometimes depressingly accurate testament to the struggles of post college life. Did we mention it makes the perfect graduation gift?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›