1. Keith Moon in a Who shirt.
2. Mick Jagger in a Stones shirt.
Bonus points if the shirt has your own face on it.
Extra bonus points for nipple visibility.
3. Joan Jett in a Runaways shirt.
Bonus points for that extra personal touch.
Extra bonus points for belly button visibility.
4. 75% of Arctic Monkeys in Arctic Monkey shirts.
Top to bottom that’s Alex Turner, Matt Helders, and Jamie Cook.
Bonus points for matching I guess?
7. Robert Smith in a Cure shirt.
He was so pretty once…
8. Greg Norton in a Hüsker Dü shirt.
Gotta give bonus points for that handlebar moustache.
And bonus points to Grant Hart for rocking the Black Flag shirt.
9. Justine Frischman in an Elastica shirt.
God I miss the 90s.
10. Rivers Cuomo in a Weezer shirt.
Shreddin’ hard on that SG, Rivers.
11. Edwyn Collins in an Orange Juice shirt.
And of course the king of them all…
Oh Morrissey, you handsome devil.
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›