3. The things he does with words.
And the things your words do to me…
4. His comedic chemistry with Hugh Laurie.
6. His wonderful sense of humor.
Everything he’s done, especially A Bit of Fry & Laurie, is gold. It’s on Netflix.
7. Whatever this is.
I promise that sentence had never before been uttered in any language.
9. His ethics.
“But to apologize for how one loves, that’s crazy. What would another species think of us if they caught us doing that? Yet sadly that’s what we do all the time.”
11. His laughter.
Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, and Emma Thomspon were bffs at Cambridge and saw great success as part of the undergraduate comedy troupe, Cambridge Footlights Revue.
He’s also bffs with Rowan Atkinson. His appearances in Blackadder are legendary.
He’s even on cordial terms with Prince Charles!!! He was invited to Prince Charles and Princess Diana’s wedding and got them a very unusual gift. Watch him talk about it here.
17. His eloquence.
19. His portrayal of Oscar Wilde.
The role he was born to play.
20. He is painfully adorable.
21. Oh, and he’s such a flirt.
22. And finally, this:
Words to live by.
Why do you love Stephen Fry? Add your reasons below!
All images found on the Stephen Fry tag on Tumblr, except where noted. If I have failed to credit you for something you’ve specifically created, my apologies! Send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll be sure to credit you.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›