1. We had this:
Ya know, that contraption you play actual CDs on?
2. And this:
We needed our music on the go, no matter how cumbersome the whole process was.
3. They have these:
The youths nowadays are blessed with consolidation and impeccable sound quality.
5. We watched movies and taped stuff on this thing for a while:
6. And they watch crisp, high-definition stuff on this:
7. We wrote and passed notes to each other in class.
8. And they just text and tweet each other.
At least their way saves the trees.
9. Some of us wore these:
Slap bracelets, because beauty was pain, y’all.
12. And this:
I know I’m not the only one who used to rush home for Boy Meets World and Family Matters on Fridays.
13. They have this:
Sorry, Girl Meets World. Close, but no cigar.
15. We had Kenan and Kel.
“Who loves orange soda??? Kel loves orange soda!”
17. But let’s be real: Are You Afraid of the Dark? is still the scariest kids show of all time.
This definitely should’ve been rated PG-13.
21. We witnessed the best of Disney Channel Original Movies.
There’s no way you didn’t like Brink! And what about Johnny Tsunami ?
22. And they got High School Musical.
Can’t even front; the High School Musical franchise was a huge success.
23. And Camp Rock.
24. We had sleepovers.
Girl talk, board games and making up choreography to Destiny’s Child and Britney Spears songs was the most fun a girl could have in the 90s.
25. And they have social networking.
Virtual connections > actual face-to-face contact.
28. We had Dunkaroos.
That frosting may or may not have had crack in it.
29. And they’re just missing out on the best snack ever now. #sorrynotsorry
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›