1. We had this:
Ya know, that contraption you play actual CDs on?
2. And this:
We needed our music on the go, no matter how cumbersome the whole process was.
3. They have these:
The youths nowadays are blessed with consolidation and impeccable sound quality.
5. We watched movies and taped stuff on this thing for a while:
8. And they just text and tweet each other.
At least their way saves the trees.
9. Some of us wore these:
Slap bracelets, because beauty was pain, y’all.
12. And this:
I know I’m not the only one who used to rush home for Boy Meets World and Family Matters on Fridays.
13. They have this:
Sorry, Girl Meets World. Close, but no cigar.
15. We had Kenan and Kel.
“Who loves orange soda??? Kel loves orange soda!”
17. But let’s be real: Are You Afraid of the Dark? is still the scariest kids show of all time.
This definitely should’ve been rated PG-13.
21. We witnessed the best of Disney Channel Original Movies.
There’s no way you didn’t like Brink! And what about Johnny Tsunami ?
22. And they got High School Musical.
Can’t even front; the High School Musical franchise was a huge success.
24. We had sleepovers.
Girl talk, board games and making up choreography to Destiny’s Child and Britney Spears songs was the most fun a girl could have in the 90s.
25. And they have social networking.
Virtual connections > actual face-to-face contact.
28. We had Dunkaroos.
That frosting may or may not have had crack in it.