2. You’ve never been to a networking event.
Talking to important people that you don’t know about important things? Ah, nope.
4. You have to set reminders to pay your student loans on time.
And even then you still don’t pay them by the deadline.
5. Your parents still schedule medical appointments for you.
Why would you want to take responsibility for that anyway?
6. You still watch reruns of sitcoms that are technically geared towards pre-teens, but you give no fucks.
Drake & Josh all day, errday.
7. You’d rather not talk about politics with people because then things just get too confusing for you.
8. Making a budget for any length of time is just not something you do.
9. Even when you’re feeling rather adult-like and actually make a budget plan, you fail miserably at sticking to it.
13. On occasion, you drink like you’re still in college.
Work tomorrow at 9 AM. NBD.
14. At least five times a day without fail you misplace your phone, which usually results in mini panic attacks.
If you can’t keep track of your phone, what makes you think you can keep track of your future children?!
17. You get easily distracted from your daily responsibilities by all social media platforms.
#TBT > everything.