1. Internet sensation Lil Bub, pictured here with Jonathan Richman, founder of Boston’s finest, The Modern Lovers.
2. Bethany Cosentino of Best Coast
This song is basically perfect: Catty B
5. There’s a dig in here about Taylor Swift’s dating foibles but I just don’t care to finesse it out.
6. Noted tough guy Henry Rollins shows his softer side.
7. You’re The One For Me, Catty!
12. Davy Jones monkeying around with his feline friend.
14. Pete Doherty of The Libertines
Up the brackat…
17. Marilyn Manson
The symbolism here is so confusing.
18. Karen O of The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, snuggling here with her “Gold Lion”.
24. Freddie Mercury and his best friend.
28. The Beastie Boys, snapped here with “Cooky Puss”.
38. Bringing it back full circle, here’s Lil Bub shooting a PSA with Andrew W.K., one of America’s leading authorities on partying.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›