1. Internet sensation Lil Bub, pictured here with Jonathan Richman, founder of Boston’s finest, The Modern Lovers.
2. Bethany Cosentino of Best Coast
This song is basically perfect: Catty B
5. There’s a dig in here about Taylor Swift’s dating foibles but I just don’t care to finesse it out.
6. Noted tough guy Henry Rollins shows his softer side.
7. You’re The One For Me, Catty!
17. Marilyn Manson
The symbolism here is so confusing.
18. Karen O of The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, snuggling here with her “Gold Lion”.
24. Freddie Mercury and his best friend.
38. Bringing it back full circle, here’s Lil Bub shooting a PSA with Andrew W.K., one of America’s leading authorities on partying.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️