1. Internet sensation Lil Bub, pictured here with Jonathan Richman, founder of Boston’s finest, The Modern Lovers.
2. Bethany Cosentino of Best Coast
This song is basically perfect: Catty B
5. There’s a dig in here about Taylor Swift’s dating foibles but I just don’t care to finesse it out.
6. Noted tough guy Henry Rollins shows his softer side.
7. You’re The One For Me, Catty!
17. Marilyn Manson
The symbolism here is so confusing.
18. Karen O of The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, snuggling here with her “Gold Lion”.
24. Freddie Mercury and his best friend.
38. Bringing it back full circle, here’s Lil Bub shooting a PSA with Andrew W.K., one of America’s leading authorities on partying.
- Radical UK preacher Anjem Choudary has been charged with encouraging support for ISIS, Scotland Yard said.
- Dozens of people have died after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.