1. Internet sensation Lil Bub, pictured here with Jonathan Richman, founder of Boston’s finest, The Modern Lovers.
2. Bethany Cosentino of Best Coast
This song is basically perfect: Catty B
5. There’s a dig in here about Taylor Swift’s dating foibles but I just don’t care to finesse it out.
6. Noted tough guy Henry Rollins shows his softer side.
7. You’re The One For Me, Catty!
17. Marilyn Manson
The symbolism here is so confusing.
18. Karen O of The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, snuggling here with her “Gold Lion”.
24. Freddie Mercury and his best friend.
38. Bringing it back full circle, here’s Lil Bub shooting a PSA with Andrew W.K., one of America’s leading authorities on partying.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›