1. Chris Williams is a barber and owner of the barbershop Razor Sharp in Tupelo, Mississippi, and he has some seriously amazing skills.
This before-and-after photo is just one example of what he can do.
You didn’t see arcs this clean in any of your geometry classes.
If you’re feeling nauseous, it’s because those waves got you seasick.
7. And lines so sharp they might draw blood if you touch them.
8. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR SCREEN: That edge just might slice the tip of your finger right off.
9. Watching him work is a truly beautiful thing.
It’s like watching a poem being written, a symphony being conducted.
11. This man’s razor was clearly dipped in the blood of Jesus.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈