3. These Wine Glasses
Seller also offers a Barbra Streisand for just $24!
4. This Nightlight
In case you can’t sleep on account of the zombies.
6. This “Saint Bea” Prayer Candle
It’s SPARKLY! Maybe burn this to help ward off the zombies, too?
7. This Necklace
All characters available and seller also offers Stan cufflinks!
8. This Handprinted Note Card
POSSIBLE NOTE INSIDE?:
Dorothy: Good night, Rose. Go to sleep, honey. Pray for brains.
9. This AMAZING Scale Model of Their House
Which has hidden gems for the die-hard fans including:
- Sophia’s bamboo purse in the living room
- Rose’s painting of St. Olaf from Season 5 “All Bets Off”
- Open the kitchen cabinet to find Dorothy’s bike helmet from Season 6 “There Goes the Bride”
- Blanche’s Commemorative Citrus Festival Ball Plate (glued back together) from Season 5 “Ebb Tide”
- Look for the deck of cards Rose used with Gene in Season 2 “Isn’t it Romantic?”
- Rose’s “R” Cups from Season 5 “72 Hours”
- Rose’s Teddy Bear Fernando from Season 3, “Old Friends”
- Baggie of Egg Yolks from Season 5 “Sick and Tired”
- and of course, a cheesecake from, well… almost every episode
11. This Painting Called The Golden Gays
Extra nice fact here? The original painting was was donated to the Gay and Lesbian Center in LA, but the prints are still for sale.
13. This Light SwitchPlate
[Blanche comes into the kitchen. Rose can’t see her]
Blanche: I am nothing but a disgusting cheap slut.
Rose: Don’t tell me… it’s Blanche.
21. This Blueprint
From the Designer: The design is made according with the “real” apartment respecting the spaces, proportions, furniture and objects presents in the studio set.
24. This Golden *horse* Girl Hybrid
That may (but probably not) or may not (again, most likely not) be modeled after a young, Betty White. But a Golden Girl, nonetheless (reaching, reaching) .
29. This Andy Warhol Inspired Portrait
I’m just going to go ahead and let you comment on the choice of props. Feel free to leave a comment, below.
30. This Portrait By a “Talented, and Some Day Famous 12 Year Old Artist”
As advertised by the artist, herself. For $25, plus shipping.
32. This Dress That Definitely COULD Have Been Worn By Blanche (but wasn’t)
33. This Paint By Numbers Kit
Was sold out but now available again for purchase!
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.