Coleman Hawkins! I hear really good things, but don’t even know myself. All I’ve got is the photograph.
5. Buck Rogers
Ever wonder what the 25th Century will be like? This is our best guess. More swords than I would have expected, but I’m no expert.
Seriously. It’s like heiroglyphics.
7. The President’s Fireside Chats
Blah blah blah fear itself blah blah human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of blah. I dunno, I guess some people are into it.
Let’s be honest: he’s a lot cooler than the president.
9. It Really Ties The Room Together
Finally, something for you and your family to gather around. Other than fire.
Who even knows what this guy is up to.
11. Benny Goodman
He’s basically sex in clarinet form. You’ve been warned.
That’s science, I guess.
Some people get overwhelmed.
Those kids are delightful. And so young!
15. Flash Gordon
Not as cool as Buck Rogers — who, if we’re being honest, is himself not as cool as the Shadow. But he’s a lot cooler than no radio at all, which is what you’ve got right now.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are facing off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. We're bringing it to you live 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.