1. Paper Towels
The obvious first choice — try to get the kind that tear in thirds for minimal clogging issues.
Preferable to newspaper because the print won’t rub off on your nether regions. Again, use in moderation.
3. ‘Sanitary Napkin’
You’ll want to use the really thin pink ones (the heavy-duty overnight kind are NOT recommended). Tearing in half might also be wise.
4. ‘Sanitary Napkin’ Wrapper
For desperate people and sensitive toilets.
Beware of paper cuts.
6. Toilet Paper Roll
You’ll probably want to reserve this for #1 situations, and you’ll also need to take the trash out pretty immediately. It works though.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️