Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) is a psychedelic drug that became hip in the 60s.
Ask your parents if not…
Here’s what an LSD trip feels like.
Note: effects vary drastically from user to user.
6. Indeed, you can see sounds and hear colors.
This is also known as synesthesia.
7. You feel the energy from things as they move, forming brilliant shifting patterns.
8. You feel like a curious baby who just discovered the world around him.
9. Everything in your mind is amplified.
Thoughts, fears and desires will be unleashed from your unconscious.
15. Objects that are stable seem to move and have a halo of light surrounding them.
16. Every footstep you take feels like you’re walking 100 feet at a time.
22. And get a rush of energy that won’t let your limbs stay still.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.