Here’s some music to set the mood…
4. What an excellent day for an exorcism.
The Exorcist (1973)
5. They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What’s blood for, if not for shedding?
6. You will die! Like the others before you, one by one, we will take you.
The Evil Dead (1981)
8. Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep.
A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
9. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
10. I like to dissect girls. Did you know I’m utterly insane?
American Psycho (2000)
11. I just can’t take no pleasure in killing. There’s just some things you gotta do. Don’t mean you have to like it.
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)
14. You see, the brain itself feels no pain if that concerns you, Clarice.
15. Death has come to your little town, Sheriff. Now you can either ignore it, or you can help me to stop it.
16. Meat’s meat, and a man’s gotta eat.
Motel Hell (1980)
17. You let him drown! You never paid any attention. Look what you did to him.
Friday the 13th (1980)
18. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
The Shining (1980)
19. You wanna know what happens to an eyeball when it gets punctured?
The Hitcher (1986)
20. When there’s no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth.
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
22. Look at me, Damien! It’s all for you.
The Omen (1976)