1. Beanie Babies: We all have a box like this at our parent’s house. And that is why they are worthless
4. Tamagotchi: The ones today have a pause button. That’s cheating.
6. Lisa Frank School Supplies: PRO-your neon folders were easy to find in the house. CON-At school you constantly mixed yours up with your friends.
7. Baseball Cards: 90’s cards are worthless. Honus Wagner? $250k. Derek Jeter Rookie Card? $6.50. Looks like you will have to get a job after all…
8. Crazy Bones: Jaws, Top Hat, and Eggy will always be the original three.
9. Troll Dolls: We loved collecting things that look like they want to kill you in your sleep.
10. Charity Wristbands: Before you collected Causes on Facebook you wore them on your wrist.
11. Got Milk? Ads: No magazine was safe if it had a Got Milk? Ad in it. Period.
In The News Today