Feel like something is inexplicably missing from your now adult life? Lack a sense of purpose? No direction? Here’s why:
You never got your chance to strap on a golden helmet and brave Olmec’s temple in search of some forgotten piece of treasure. If that’s the case, you might find yourself relating to any of the following signs:
Without thinking, “I could totally do that better” when the contestants inevitably fail.
2. You obediently follow the directions given by inanimate objects.
3. Whenever you fail at something, you feel like you should get one of these:
5. Which is why you thoroughly check every corner of every room you enter, in case you find one of these things for protection:
Because you are going to have to regurgitate a lot of historical facts from that story you just heard to make any progress down it.
11. You remember obscure animals by the alliterative colors they correspond with.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot and killed by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.