1. Best Comedy Album - Bob Saget
Everybody’s favorite dad from the 90’s is our choice to win besy comedy album
2. Best Country Album - Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift gets our thumbs up for best country album grammy
3. Best Rap Album - Drake
We hope that Drake is smiling tomorrow after winning best rap album, look at that smile!
4. Best R&B Album - John Legend
We’re hoping that John is kissing more grammys tomorrow
5. Best Alternative Music Album - The National
We are choosing The National as our favorites to win best alternative music album
6. Best Rock Album - Queens of the Stone age
Our choice for best rock album is QOTSA’s “…Like Clockwork”
7. Best Pop Vocal Album - Lorde
Our choice for best pop vocal album is “Pure Heroine” by Lorde. We think she’ll be royal after tomorrow.
8. Best New Artist - Kendrick Lamar
He had one of the hottest songs last summer with “Swimming Pools (Drank)” and kept our warehouse bumpin’, we think he’ll walk away with best new artist.
9. Album of the Year and Record of the Year - Daft Punk
These next two choices had nothing to do with luck. Daft Punk put out one of the best albums of the year with “Random Access Memories” and a favorite song of ours with “Get Lucky” making them our choice to win the two top awards of the Grammys.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.