1. 1. He once played a game in a backwards hat, platinum cleats, and a fake tattoo of his own logo on his arm
2. 2. He played the role of a villain in a baseball movie
Griffey’s Mariners (the bad guys) were battling the Twins (the good guys) for the final playoff spot in ‘Little Big League’. Griffey played a superstar centerfielder (himself) who could catch or hit anything.
3. 3. And looked incredibly cool in this badass scene
5. 5. He single-handedly almost got human cloning legalized
10. 9. And he was the only person cool enough to be allowed to use their real name
12. 11. In 1996 he ran for President of The United States
14. 12. He also had his own Nintendo 64 game
Call me, call me, call me Junior!
15. 13. And had his own cheat code that allowed him to hit a home run evey time he came to bat