1. If white people think it’s okay to assume that all Asian Americans are immigrants, can she just assume that about white people too?
2. Can white people really relate to being homogenized under one racial category?
3. Not always, but once in a while, you meet a cool white guy like this
4. She never stops coming across thirsty, desperate men on Tinder
5. especially the ones who are curious about her ethnicity
6. or the ones with a sick Asian fetish
7. like literally no shame Asian fetish
8. or the ones who are curious about what it’s like to be w/ an Asian woman
(this was someone she met from Tinder that she exchanged #s with)
9. or the ones who’re looking to fulfill their Asian sex partner quota
10. or the ones who think that choosing women based on racial stereotypes is cute
11. no, like, they REALLY think there is no problem w/ using racial stereotypes
12. or the ones who turn racist after they get rejected
13. or the ones who are just straight up racist
14. She came across a lot of sexist men on Tinder
15. There were men who tried too hard…
16. There were stupid men…
17. …weird men…
18. …creepy men…
19. …angry men…
20. …men seeking affirmations
21. and even high school men!
and this is what using Tinder from a social justice perspective looks like!
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.