1. Eggos have been a wondrous staple of American breakfast since the 1950s…
What makes the Eggo so great isn’t only flavor, but the versatility of the magnificent, golden, round waffle. There have been many kinds of Eggos over the years, from the mundane to the absurd. There have also been different sorts of Eggo odds-and-ends that either enhance your eggo eating experience or show the world your love for eggos. What are all the different kinds of eggos that existed and what kinds of eggo periphernalia has there been? Let’s start with the (undeniably) coolest Eggo of all time…
3. Yes, it was a real thing. The Hanson eggos were so big they even had their own commercial.
6. Eggo jungle pancakes
They must eat these in the jungle, no doubt.
9. Flip-flop eggo (they came in chocolate and brown sugar)
10. Apple cinnamon eggo
13. Eggo bakeshop “swirlz”
If they spell “swirls” wrong then it must be good.
17. There were also tons of branded eggos that are far too numerous to list, but some examples are…
21. and Eggos and Fruit Loops, together at last!
23. Why would anyone pervert the sacred eggo by naming one after a maligned phenomenon?
28. Eggo drizzlers
It looks like someone slit their wrists into some eggos…
32. Eggo pancakes
Eggo pancakes are sort of the antithesis to pure eggos because pure eggos are WAFFLES!
36. FIBER eggos!
Because we all want to rush to the bathroom after our waffles.
43. Toaster “Swirlz”
Again with the “z” in lieu of the “s”…
45. Buttermilk eggos
I honestly can’t taste the difference. Besides, whenever I think of Buttermilk, I think of the adorable little goat that became a meme not too long ago.
48. French vanilla eggos
This combination didn’t taste as good as it sounded…and it sounded pretty bad.
52. But there’s also merchandise! Take this incredible eggo storage container, for example:
53. Or an eggo t-shirt telling people to back off from your breakfast!
54. What about a perfect eggo jug for your eggo syrup?
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›