8. No more angry parents yelling at you for spending too much time on the computer.
10. You can eat anything you want, even something as epic as the “Ice Cream Mountain” from Rugrats.
13. You can read and learn whatever you want, not just the crap on state-approved syllabi.
14. You can buy beer (or any other alcoholic beverage) whenever you want and drink it whenever you want.
19. Your parents can’t ground you for infractions of arbitrary rules anymore.
20. You no longer have to deal with your parents dragging you into going on long, boring car rides with them.
21. You can watch whatever you want on TV, no matter how much gore or nudity is in it.
A depiction of The Red Wedding from Game of Thrones by DeviantArt user FatherStone.