3. Struggling to do ONE push-up while watching the athletic kids do dozens without breaking a sweat.
4. Constantly being picked last no matter what sport the teams are for.
7. Having to strip down to your underwear in front of a whole locker room of angsty, cruel, judgmental teenagers.
9. That one kid who’s better at every sport than anyone else—and knows it.
11. When you get to high school and gym teachers still insist on using floor scooters even though you’re too big for them. Pushing classmates on them also brings your hands too close to a person’s butt for comfort.
13. Seriously though, the mile run. It’s so bad it has to be on here twice.
14. The locker room that has the cringe-inducing stench of Axe and body odor.
Or, as one kid back in high school said, “Axe and wet ass.”
17. Those times in the spring and summer when you’re playing an outdoor sport but one day it rains, and you think that you wont have to do anything on account of the rain…
but the teacher just has you play an indoor sport like basketball or something.
20. Square dancing.
Forcing awkward, developing, hormone-laden teens into square dancing should be against the law.