3. Getting married
Ladies, get ready to receive your M.R.S. degree by the time that you graduate…or like before you graduate.
4. Speaking of which…
NO other college or university publishes seasonal guides for weddings.
5. Going on or returning home from a mission
Because you’re either a pre-mi or an RM…and you talk about your mission (or preparing for your mission) like A LOT to like everyone on campus.
8. Building acronyms and nicknames
SWKT, JFSB, JSB, MARB, the Wilk…etc.
9. Walking through campus in this condition:
10. And never experiencing this during your winter semester:
Because there’s like NO Spring Break.
11. Families on campus
Because BYU wouldn’t be the same without random kids running around campus.
13. Knowing that the Marriott Center is for more than basketball…
And as the place where Jimmer played…
That you just walk by like all the time and have absolutely NO clue what they’re about.
15. J Dawgs, the Creamery on 9th…and like every restaurant in the Provo/Orem area
If you haven’t been to J Dawgs (or any of the BYU student favorites in the Provo/Orem area) yet, then be prepared to be accused of living under a rock.
18. NCMO and DTR
No, they’re NOT buildings at BYU.
19. Marriott School of Management
One of the best business schools in America. WORD.
21. Quoting Disney and The Princess Bride
Because like everyone at BYU quotes at least one of these…if not both.
22. Knowing someone who knows someone who knows Dan Reynolds of Imagine Dragons…
But like seriously…
23. Getting to see nature like this on campus: