ALL DAY. EVERY DAY.
Dr. Huxtable wasn’t the only one rocking these bad boys in the family.
Only Denise could wear this Tin Man hat and wear it well.
5. Speaking of which, turbans!
And this entire outfit for that matter. Fabulous.
Again, this entire outfit is fabulous and oh-so-sophisticated.
6. Bright makeup:
Would you ever do your makeup like this to a party? UMMM NO. Unless you’re Denise, of course.
Would you ever do your makeup like this to a date? Are you Denise Huxtable? NO and NO.
9. REALLY, REALLY long strands of pearls:
And once again, oversized blazers.
12. Three belts at once:
She doesn’t just rock one belt for that dress, but THREE.
Denise wasn’t the most athletic Huxtable child, but she still managed to make sweats look cool.
15. Oversized blouses:
SO fashion-forward. SO amazing. Denise really loves her clothes oversized.
17. Blouses that look like they’re on backwards:
So that the gold chains can hang in the back. Obviously.
18. TONS of tulle and fabric:
With a tulle bandage around her wrist because WHY NOT?
19. Layers on layers on layers:
This outfit is ridiculous, but she still looks SO cool. Seriously, who else could wear this?! I mean, like SERIOUSLY.
20. Huge brooches with feathers:
Pretty in purple.
21. Military-style jackets:
On a sidenote, look at that chain. Awesome.
Patterns and sleeves FOR DAYS.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›