1. It’s totally fine to ditch your diet sometimes.
2. Know what kind of romantic relationship you want.
3. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
5. There’s nothing wrong with waiting to meet someone you really like.
6. It’s alright to be nervous on your first day of school/a new job.
7. If you’re bad with remembering peoples’ names, try repetition.
13. Always ask for help if you don’t understand something.
14. Don’t waste your time on people who don’t treat you with respect.
15. Don’t settle for less than what you really want.
31. Your friends will always understand your weirdness.
43. Say what’s on your mind, even when it’s difficult.
44. Value the friends you don’t have to filter yourself around.
45. Self-reflection and meditation are great ways to stay in touch with what you value in life.
47. Do your best to stay in touch with old friends.
48. Set boundaries in your personal and professional relationships.
49. Table manners are overrated. Enjoy your food.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.