2. …Cathy Feely, the BFFL in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton.
“And by the Route 73 cloverleaf, I will have given myself to you in ways you’ve only read about in the drugstore!” But they took a wrong turn and ended up in Storybrooke.
4. …Toby from The West Wing.
OUaT is actually just the alternate reality Toby makes up for himself after his inevitable mental breakdown.
6. …Preston, everyone’s high school dream crush from Can’t Hardly Wait.
Clearly, Amanda dumped him after college and he went insane.
8. …Pintel, the stringy-haired pirate who says “poppet” a lot in Pirates of the Caribbean.
If any of the Black Pearl crew ever found out he was one of the Seven Dwarves, his street/boat cred would be totes ruined.
10. …Begbie, the psycho murderer from Trainspotting.
But let’s be honest, Robert Carlyle is always just a badass no matter what.
12. …Erica Sayers, Nina’s scary mom in Black Swan.
Fun fact: She’s playing a scary grandma in Insidious 2 right now.
14. …Private David Kenyon Webster, the sexy intellectual soldier in Band of Brothers.
OUaT is just one big allegory for his severe PTSD.
16. …Fandral the Dashing, the guy everyone forgets about in Thor.
But at least he had that righteous hipster goatee and didn’t cry every other scene.
18. …Count Axel Fersen, the smokin’ hot soldier from Marie Antoinette.
He was banished to Storybrooke for boning the Queen of France. #worthit
20. …Rene Lenier, the (SPOILER) psychotic serial killer from True Blood.
After your dad shoves you down a portal into a different world, you’re bound to be a little damaged.