1. Donald Trump was excited about the outcome of The Masters.
2. He was excited that Adam Scott won and wanted to personally congratulate him. So he did. On Twitter.
The most personal way possible.
3. The only problem is, Adam Scott the golfer doesn’t have a Twitter account.
4. And this guy…
5. has been too busy making music since 2008 to have won a golf tournament.
Too busy to tweet or win jackets.
6. Several people tried to help The Donald realize his error.
7. But they don’t seem to faze him.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›