4. Laughable Pete Wentz Moments
There has to be a but of the joke, and in this case it’s Pete Wentz, from scaring pageant children to releasing a Phoenix into the air. Pete’s acting’s not as smooth or as believable as Stump’s, but you can get a good chuckle out of it. #emoisover
8. Tommy Lee (of Motley Crue) Plays The Devil
Now, as actual evil incarnate, we find Tommy Lee of Motley Crue. He’s a badass Anti-Christ who feeds his subjects drugs, alcohol and women as penance. Huh. If hell was like this, maybe we’d like to go there. You can catch him in Death Valley
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.