1. You get annoyed about the flight prices home around ski season.
2. You’ve taken an ironic Jet d’Eau tourist photo.
3. You’re nonchalant about views like this:
You probably see this on the train home everyday…
5. And of course Cactus, where your drinking career started at the age of 14
6. You’re bilingual and have friends your age who can speak up to 5 or 6 languages.
8. Living in France and going to school in Switzerland is normal.
9. You’ve run the escalade or at least eaten a marmite:
12. And when you’ve missed the bus home you’ve walked it, no matter how far
18. No matter where you go people will find your upbringing fascinating.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›