2. Lunch? Dinner?
Try these Chipotle Shrimp Tacos from Heather Christo to spice up the same old meat, cheese and guac.
3. Craving dessert?
Too lazy to go buy yourself a Choco Taco? Got you covered with these Brown Butter Crepe Ice Cream Tacos. You can even find a paleo option for dessert tacos here.
4. One word: Fourthmeal.
Because what other readily available food are you (possibly drunkenly) craving at 3 AM on any given Saturday?
5. It’s the only food you can use to both employ a pun and apologize to a friend.
If you don’t like puns and tiny printed tacos you’re just not human.
(You probably hate puppies too, you jerk.)
6. The Food Network has fifty different ways to make tacos. FIFTY.
Tell me that’s not beautiful.
You can find the full list here.
7. “Taco cat” spelled backwards is “taco cat,” and this photo exists.
And how could you not mexi-melt at this little fluffy face?
8. This headline is a real thing.
Hope that Grand Theft Auto game was worth it, kiddo. RIP taco.
9. As is this headline.
Could there be a more versatile Halloween costume?
No. The answer is no.
And let’s face it, this is way better than Cady Heron’s zombie ex-wife.
10. Tacos bring people together.
Tacos = friends. even if those friends are undercover cops and/or drug dealers.
11. Tacos are so amazing they have their own designated day.
This little dude means business. Taco business.
12. Looking to snag your dream girl/guy? Look no further than the taco.
Pure romance, right there.