2. Putting on skinny jeans and avoiding falling over or snapping your spine.
3. Avoiding burning yourself or your hair on the hot iron.
4. Applying mascara without poking an eye out.
5. Putting on makeup and actually looking good after you’re done.
6. Leaving the house without accidentally ripping your outfit.
7. Cooking without needing to call the fire department.
8. Casually walking down a street without tripping on your own feet.
9. Forgetting where your mouth goes on your face while eating at a fancy restaurant.
10. Losing hand-mouth coordination while checking a hottie out.
11. Accidentally grazing someone’s crotch or boob with your hand gestures.
12. Walking in brand new heels you bought because they looked so pretty.
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
13. Repeatedly bumping butts with strangers on the train because you don’t know how to stand in those heels.
14. Finding a space to dance so you don’t accidentally deck someone.
15. Doing laundry twice because you dropped all your clean clothes.
16. Going on dates and trying hard not to spill drinks on yourself or the guy.
17. Wearing anything white because it isn’t going to stay that way for long.
18. Running daily errands without bruising yourself.
19. Doing a sexy hair flip to get that attractive guy at the coffee shop to notice you…
…but getting hair in your eyes instead.
20. Performing a seductive dance routine for your significant other without having to make a trip to the ER.
21. Looking good in photos and being the one who ruins all the group shots.
23. Playing dress-up games with friends and not hurting yourself.
24. Enjoying summer by the pool without having any serious accidents.
25. Having a slumber party and leaving the next day sans injury.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.