1. No one has ever seen you angry.
NBCUniversal Television / Via anialexanian.tumblr.com
2. When people bump into you, you do all the apologizing.
20th Century Fox Television / Via youtube.com
3. You get sympathy pains when your friend is in pain.
4. You instantly tear up when you see anyone, even a complete stranger, crying.
FremantleMedia North America / Via lifebooker.tumblr.com
6. And graciously let people go ahead of you (with a smile), even when you’re running late.
Thomas J. Peterson / Via Getty Images
7. You can’t stand the idea of anyone being mad at you. Ever.
Warner Bros. Television / Via greatexpectations93.tumblr.com
8. You offer up your awesome, roomy, AISLE seat for someone in need!
PhraseMix / Via Facebook: phrasemix
9. When people ask you for a favor you always respond with an enthusiastic “YES” no matter how big the favor.
NBCUniversal Television / Via bloglovin.com
10. Tbh, “no” doesn’t have a place in your vocabulary.
11. But “thank you” and “sorry” certainly do.
12. You’re the go-to person for when your friends want rides to and from the airport.
Kim Jae Uck / Via jddjlfldance.blogspot.com
13. You’re more concerned about everyone else’s well-being, rather than your own…
14. …which makes you almost all of your friends’ emergency contact.
15. You are most definitely your group’s personal cheerleader…
NBCUniversal Television Studio / Via that-cheer-up-anon.tumblr.com
16. …often doing little things to make them feel better, when they’ve had a particularly bad day.
17. You arrive early to parties so you can help the host set up…
NBCUniversal Television / Via cookiesandsangria.com
18. …and leave late because you also help clean up, happily.
New Line Cinema / Via seiryuus.tumblr.com
19. You eat everything on your plate, even if it’s food you hate, out of sheer politeness.
20. Your drunk personality is just your regular personality x 100.
20th Century Fox Marvel Entertainment / Via drowninginthenile.tumblr.com
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›