1. All your pajamas are a bunch of raggedy, giant, freebie T-shirts.
And that’s the way you like it.
2. Your toiletries consist of no more than three drugstore products.
3. You have a mini panic attack every time a friend asks you to tag along to Sephora or Ulta.
6. If you do wear “makeup,” it’s usually like, ONE thing.
7. And lipstick? Na-ah. You prefer sticking to lip balm.
8. You don’t believe in hair products or blow-drying or flat-ironing.
9. You either just shake out your hair (on a good hair day)…
10. …or you wear it in a ponytail (on a bad hair day)…
11. …or you bun it (on a really bad hair day).
12. Outside of a regular trim, you consider salon visits pointless.
Sitting in a chair for hours while three people mess with your hair?! No thank you.
13. And in the event that you did get a bad haircut, you just shrug it off.
Hair grows back.
14. Your idea of a manicure is keeping your nails neatly clipped.
15. And you basically have a Ph.D. in getting dressed in 10 minutes or less.
16. Your jewelry collection consists of a few non-flashy knickknacks…
…because that’s all you really need.
17. Shopping with your friends is an exercise in patience, because they will go to EVERY store and try on EVERY thing…
18. …while you’re quite content with your old jeans and tees.
19. When it comes to high-fashion brands, your primary emotion is indifference.
20. That does not mean you don’t enjoy the occasional splurge…on sneakers.
Not heels, though. Because yuck.
21. You’re completely content staying home and binge-watching Netflix instead of dressing up for a night out on the town.
22. But when you do go out, you aren’t picky about anything because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
23. Fancy events mean pulling out your nicest sneakers, tee, and skirt.
24. Beer is your go-to drink. Good, old, casual, delicious, beer.
25. TBH, your needs are fairly simple and easy to satisfy.
26. Let’s not forget how easy packing is. You can fit all of your things in a single carry-on bag.
27. The word “picky” doesn’t exist in your dictionary.
28. And there’s just no room for gossip and drama and all that jazz.
29. Basically, you know how to be ABSOLUTELY comfortable while rocking your personal style.
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.