1. Kitchen in a Bottle, $22
For the twentysomething who likes to have their shit together. The stack: a funnel, lemon juicer, spice grater, egg masher, cheese grater, lid grip/opener, egg yolk separator, AND a measuring cup. Get it here.
2. Bicycle Pizza Cutter, $25
Lowering carbon footprints one pizza slice at a time. Get it here.
4. Pirate Corkscrew, $15
For the twentysomething reading Facebook notifications in English (Pirate) since 2008. Get it here.
6. Four Seasons Spice Shakers, $35
Store seasoning in different season globes. Think red pepper flakes = fall leaves. Raw sugar = hot dessert sand. Salt = winter snow. CLEVER. Get it here.
7. Yolkfish, $18
This goldfish separates egg yolks. Completely unnecessary and completely amusing. Get it here.
8. Salt and Pepper Cells, $12
You can see exactly when it’s time to recharge/replenish the S&P. Get it here.
9. Stackable Pyramid Measuring Cups, $12
Stackable and lovable. Get it here.
10. Spill-Proof Martini Glass, $20
You promised to keep it classy in your twenties. This will help. Get it here.
12. Sriracha Water Bottle, $8
Will you drink more water if you think it’s Sriracha? Get it here.
13. Monday Mug, $8
This mug changes colors when it gets hot. It also tells others that you have coffee now — it’s safe to talk to you. Get it here.
14. Moustache Stones, $14
Drink whisky like real gentlemen. Get the recipe.
15. Sandwich Coasters, $6
It’s a sandwich. What more can you want? Get it here.
17. I-Cookie Cutter, $14
For the twentysomething who’s THAT into their iPhone. Get it here.
18. Salad Plant, $25
Salad serving spoons that looks like a plant… and you can’t kill it. Get it here.
19. Fondue Mugs, $15
Item currently unavailable. WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?
20. Graffiti Cocktail Shaker, $25
For the twentysomething who wishes they were Banksy. Get it here.
21. Takeout To-Go Container, $16
Making dreams come true for everyone who wishes their Chinese takeout actually came in these boxes. Get it here.
22. LEGO Minifigure Ice Cube Tray, $11
These ice LEGO figurines are so cool. (See what I did there?) Get it here.
23. Pancakes Plates, $45
This solves a lot of big problems. Get this here.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.