2. Being laughably broke all the time.
After funneling money into tuition. And booze.
3. The awkward agony of constantly running into your past hookups on campus.
(And generally running into anyone you remotely know.)
4. Not getting any sleep and trying to maneuver your days while mind-numbingly fatigued.
5. And when you do find some extra hours, it’s disrupted by loud dorm sex from above.
6. Having to negotiate with your roommate on who gets sex and who gets sexiled.
7. The entire res-hall knowing when and how frequently you walk-of-shamed.
8. Being called on in class and having to contrive BS ‘cause you didn’t do the reading.
10. Your confused diet from the random assortments of dining hall food.
12. Essay deadlines that loom over you for weeks.
Never allowing you to feel fully at ease.
15. The crippling fear of being randomly assigned a roommate.
(Who might definitely be crazy).
18. HOMEWORK AND THINKING.
(Thank god there’s no thinking after college, amiright?)