1. When Beyoncé shimmied in this iconic gold halter dress in 2003’s “Work It Out.”
2. When she seductively hula-hooped in a constellation of sparkle and shimmer.
4. When she — in a skintight leopard jumpsuit — literally rode a giant black kitty cat for 2007’s “Kitty Cat.”
6. When she opened the first few seconds of 2007’s “Suga Mama” by puffing on a giant cigar like a boss-lady.
7. When she rode a metallic mechanic bull and glitter was everywhere.
8. When Beyoncé and her legion of women fabulously motioned the lipstick maneuver as they transitioned into their “freakum” dresses in 2006’s “Freakum Dress.”
9. And then walked down the runway in hers — AND DAT SLIT.
10. When she freakishly did this shimmy back bend while dancing in the sand in 2006’s “Deja Vu.”
11. And again on Jay Z, cascading off of him as he just casually stood there.
12. (And then there was this often-forgotten NSFW moment between them.)
13. When she managed this move in 2006’s “Check On It” and really spelled out what “dippin’ it” looks like.
14. When she gyrated in this totally and painfully mid-’00s outfit.
15. When she channeled the whole Nicki Minaj look first and romped around in a glittery pink leotard.
16. When she and her slinky abs debuted 2004’s “Soldier”* in this…special little number.
*We know, it’s Destiny’s Child, but it is still important to the Beyoncé-pedia of music videos.