1. The Internet has birthed some tunes you never knew you needed.
2. That’s right, folks. For example, what we have here is one-part explicit 2002 rap hit “My Neck, My Back” and one-part jolly intro song from kiddie show Thomas & Friends.
3. Introducing “My Neck, My Track”:
5. And here is “Thomas The Dank Engine,” featuring A$AP Rocky’s “Fuckin’ Problems.”
6. “I love bad bitches, that’s my fucking problem / And yeah, I like to fuck / I got a fucking problem” ♬ doo doo wop dee doo wop da ♬
7. If this kinda stuff really speaks to you, there’s an entire library of hip hop x Thomas mash-ups here.
Including, but certainly not limited to, “Thomas The Golddigger” (Kanye West x Thomas), “Chug .45” (Afroman x Thomas), and “Protect Ya Track” (Wu-Tang x Thomas).
There’s even an entire subreddit forum dedicated to them.