1. If you’re donning and parading your Canadian pride on a T-shirt: great. Keep Canada proud.
2. But — you should be aware that, due to the unfortunate arrangement in the word “Canada,” there’s just this one awkward little thing that sometimes happens…
10. ….If your yearbook photo was taken at the most unfortunate moment, and your Canadian pride just gets a little misconstrued.
11. So, for all my fellow Canadians, wear your shirts with honor. Just, y’know, exercise caution.
This has been a PSA.
Tanya Chen is a senior editor for BuzzFeed and is based in Toronto.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.