1. When people ask you where you are from, you don’t say New York. You say Brooklyn:
2. People who really are from Brooklyn know that hipster artisanal cheese nonsense has nothing to do with the real Brooklyn:
Sorry, Brooklyn transplants.
4. Sneakers hanging from power lines is your version of installation art:
5. Coney Island and Luna Park (forever Astro Land in our hearts) is your version of a beach vacation:
No matter how dirty the water is - Coney Island is a Brooklyn hallmark.
8. The skyline is pretty awesome. But the Kentile Floors sign is iconic:
9. You’re down to earth. That’s how your momma raised you:
10. But you secretly know you’re slightly better than everyone else ‘cause you’re from Brooklyn: