1. Well, to start, she wakes up like this:
Cinderella wakes up in the morning with her hair all nicely braided, while she smiles at birds and sings songs about dreams, but admit it — Anna is a legit representation of what you look like when you wake up.
2. She’s funny.
Ignore jerk-face Hans and focus on Anna’s natural funniness. I mean, name another Disney princess who would reference Arrested Development in one of their musical numbers? Yup. You can’t. Because Anna is one-of-a-kind.
3. She can rock many different hairstyles.
Double braids with a single white highlight…
An intricately braided bun with a long green ribbon…
And even this leafy bejeweled headband/headdress hairstyle!
4. She’s not afraid to make the first move.
When Anna sees what she wants, she goes for it.
You go, girl.
Which is TOTALLY amazing because it completely refutes the stereotype that princesses have to be all graceful and perfect and that makes Anna freakin’ awesome.
7. Like any normal person, Anna isn’t a big fan of exercise….
But who could blame her, right?
9. Even though the “true love” she thought she found was the wrong one….she never stopped believing in love.
10. She’s a totally dorky dancer (in a fun, quirky way).
Who needs fancy dance moves when “the robot” exists?
Even though Anna has had some very difficult times in her life, she still remains a very positive person.
12. SHE LOVES CHOCOLATE!
Poison apples? Please. Both Anna and Elsa LOVE chocolate! If you don’t like chocolate then…get out. Anna does not approve.
13. She finds joy in the little things in life.
She doesn’t take anything for granted, especially the people in her life.
She always wants to spend time with Elsa, whether it be building a snowman or just seeing each other.
15. She’s strong.
Anna is strong both physically and emotionally. She is never afraid to stand up for herself.
16. SHE IS VOICED BY KRISTEN BELL!
That just sums up Anna’s awesomeness right there.