1. The person who is late.
Oh sorry guys, my barista was just SO SLOW this morning.
2. The person clearly not paying attention.
This is probably you.
3. The person using too many buzzwords.
“If we just synergize our footprints and go offline for the day, I think we will really grab some low-handing fruit with our increased bandwidth.”
5. The person chatting online with friends.
Oh this typing? I’m just taking really really detailed notes. About your outfit.
6. The person working on another project.
These spreadsheets won’t edit themselves!
7. The over-caffeinated person.
It’s time for a coffee intervention.
8. The person who doesn’t understand technology.
Usually the highest-ranking person in the meeting.
9. The person eating lunch.
Even if the meeting is at 9 A.M. Second breakfast anyone?
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›