2. You like Jennifer Lawrence
Further explanation not required.
3. You don’t have enough money
Crushing debt? Check.
Outrageous rent? Check.
Minuscule (or nonexistent) paycheck? CHECK.
Living with 5 roommates or your parents until you are 45? Check.
4. You Drink to Survive
Wine, beer, vodka, bourbon, doesn’t matter. Unless it’s “Fluffy Marshmallow Vodka”, then you should probably seek professional help.
5. You have strong feelings about a sports team
It could be your college team, the team in your city, or that club you’ve always been a fan of for years. Whatever the sport, if your team is playing the other side might as well have “666” tattooed on their foreheads.
6. You don’t like your job
Unless you are an Imagineer at Disney World or Amy Poehler’s personal assistant, your job is something that pays your wine bills. Nothing more.
7. You have (love) to eat
Doesn’t matter the time or place, just as long as its food.
8. You watch too much TV
What else are you supposed to do while nursing a hangover and looking at your student loan bills? Exercise? HAHAHAHA. No.
9. You hate working out
There is a small portion of the population that actively enjoys this misery, and unfortunately scientists say they will outlive us all.
10. You like animals more than other people
Everyone does, so it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Animals are perfect and we should love them always.
11. You dislike all politicians
The easiest way to tell if someone is horrible is to ask if they work in politics.
12. Your friends keep you sane
“Sane” being applied loosely.
13. You think there are too many people in the world
Why is everything crowded all the time? Literally everything has a line. It must stop.
14. You wish you could take more naps
People were not mean to be awake for 15 hours straight each day. There’s a theory that more naps = world peace.
15. You don’t always win at life
Sometimes its best to just go along for the ride.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›