Texas knows a lot about summer because it lasts for approximately 10.5 months of the year.
1. Learn to make the best of the best season there is!
2. You don’t need any fancy clothes to get through this weather.
12. What’s that? You want to actually DRINK the water? Allow me to recommend TOPO CHICO, aka mineral water from heaven.
35. You must to embrace it. And if you do, this will be the BEST…
Balmorhea State Park, the world’s largest spring-fed pool.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️