1. Don Draper, played by Ben
Interesting that Ben has no particulars listed under his description… Maybe he’s not who he says he is?
2. Peggy Olson, played by Cori
She’s got tiny little legs but Cori’s got mad spunk. We think she’s gonna make it, after all.
3. Roger Sterling, played by Fernando
Look at this handsome devil: Fernando! Roger “There’s My Baby” Sterling should totally grow a mustache, right?!
4. Joan Harris, played by Talli
This gal, Talli, was “too much dog” for her previous owner. As we all know, there’s no such thing as too much Joan.
5. Megan Draper, played by London
Zou bisou bisou! London may need her name changed to Paris but she’s a perfectly stylish Mrs. Draper.
6. Pete Campbell, played by Ghost.
The first time you see him, you’re all “ugh, Chihuahuas. So yappy,” but as the years pass, Ghost will surely snivel his way into your heart. Remind you of anyone?
8. Sally Draper, played by Fuzzy
Her parents’ lineage is shrouded in deceit, but Fuzzy remains adorable.
9. Lane Pryce, played by Bear
Bear is an English Springer Spaniel who’s looking for a blurry photo to love. His foster mom’s loving description mentions that “he will also need a very gentle hand in his training, so as not to damage his fragile confidence.” SO TRUE.
10. Ken Cosgrove, played by Magee
Magee, a beagle mix, needs to be an only dog — so that he has plenty of time to work on the short fiction he’s been submitting to literary journals.
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›