1. Last night this gorgeous and talented woman won the 17th Season of Dancing With The Stars
In 17 full seasons of ABC’s hit reality dance competition, there have been a lot of talented winners, including impressive dancers such as Kristi Yamaguchi, Melissa Rycroft, Drew Lachey, Mario Lopez, Hines Ward, and Nicole Scherzinger. But none of them have had the amount of grace, charisma, and fierceness of Ms. AMBER RILEY.
3. And her FACES.
4. Amber Riley’s rehearsal outfits are better than most people’s costumes.
5. And she looked gorgeous in every single behind-the-scenes clip.
6. She put a ton of work into her rehearsals, even while still acting on Glee (this is her rehearsing in her hotel room).
8. Being paired with Derek didn’t hurt.
11. On the amazing “What The Fox Says” group routine, she stood out because she is the cutest human.
12. She can move better than most professional dancers.
13. And her personality always made her the most fun to watch.
14. I’ve never been able to move like this even while actually dreaming.
15. The best dip ever.
16. Holy shit.
17. Stompy and perfect.
18. I can’t even.
19. This grinding is basically the best thing that’s ever happened on the show.
20. Oh, just admit it: everything she did was the best thing that ever happened on the show.
23. STAY FIERCE.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️