1. He has produced over 50 paintings of puppies.
According to his art teacher, Bonnie Flood, Bush’s first artistic love was puppies before he moved on to landscapes. We’d like to get him back in touch with his original love: George, if you come to BuzzFeed, you may paint for us as many puppies as your heart desires.
2. And they are excellent paintings indeed!
Here’s one he did of Barney Bush, who recently passed away.
3. He recently posted what might be the greatest photograph of all time to Facebook.
4. And arranged for the best White House lawn portrait ever.
“All black everything.”
5. He obviously understands that having dogs do people things is the funniest thing.
7. And he also enjoys cats (obviously a requirement to work here).
This is the latest animal addition to the Bush family: a cat named Bob. BOB.
And here he is playing with his cat, Ernie, back in 2000.